For spooky season, I wanted to give away a spooky book!
- 1 person will win a paperback and ebook copy of When Dead Men Bleed
- 5 people will win an ebook copy of When Dead Men Bleed
* Follow me ( @kweikelofficial ) on Instagram
* Like and save this post
* Comment your favorite zombie book/movie
* Tag your friends
The giveaway ends October 29, 2022 at 11:59 CDT
- Open internationally, as long as Bookdepository ships to you
- No duplicate tagging/tagging spam accounts/tagging other accounts run/owned by you
- Unfollowing will disqualify you
- I have no affiliation with Instagram
- Must be 18 or older/have parents permission
- I am not responsible for damaged/lost goods
- 1 entry per tag
- 1 extra entry for shares on your story (1/day; make sure you tag me)
Don’t know what When Dead Men Bleed is about? Here’s the summary below:
Zeke the zombie has anger issues. Problem number two? Zombies are too fragile to fight.
Mythical creatures once lived behind an invisible barrier, terrified of humans. The barrier shattered, the surge of energy making the dead rise.
The human population was depleted from the apocalypse, allowing the second worlders to fight for control of the world.
Then the Bleeders rose.
Humans are dangerous.
Bleeders are worse.
Zeke is somewhere he shouldn't be: a hole-in-the-wall place to see illegal human fighting. He jumps in the ring in hopes of eating fresh, unprocessed human meat for the first time.
His prey reaches up and scratches him before disappearing into the crowd, a crackle of change in the air as it brings problem number three into light: zombies don't bleed.
So why is there blood running from his cheek?
Writer, singer, draw...er?