What are y'all's resolutions for the New Year?
New Year's Resolution:
New Year's Goals:
1. The One
2. Stop; Go
3. Suicide Society
6 (Maybe). Face It
7. The Blood Room AE 3
That's my list for the year. I'm about half way done with The One and I have no idea how long Stop; Go will be. Plus, I have a layout for Suicide Society and Face it, not to mention the first two chapters. The Blood Room I only have a few chapters to go (I'm on 20 because it's an alternate ending). Transfixed might be the only troublesome one because I need to find the paper I printed out early last year so that I can regain the rules and everything going on in the introduction.
Let's take a look at what I've done this year, though.
1. Published Building Monsters (January-February)
2. Published the Trapped Trilogy Bundle as an ebook (January)
3. Published the Haunted Mansion Series Bundle as an ebook. (January)
4. Published the Maskless Trilogy Bundle as an ebook. (January)
5. Published The Blood Room AE 1. (January)
6. Published The Blood Room AE 2. (January)
7. Published The Elite. (April)
8. Published Dametria. (May)
9. Published Damian's Deeds. (May)
10. Published the Unnamed Duology as an ebook and paperback (July)
11. Published Sameness (October)
Not very much, but still kept me running in circles. I also have started the process of fully reediting all my books and I took most of my books off of Wattpad to do this. THEY WILL BE BACK. All almost thirty of them, lol.
This year was chaotic and crazy, and I wasn't as productive as I had been in like 2014 when I pumped out TVC, The Unnamed, HBAM, Trapped, Wiped, Grounded, and Dollhouse. But that's okay. I can do it this coming year. Seven books. I did it before. I can do it again.
I hate using hashtags.